If you have any questions on artwork setup or how to upload – please start a Chat With Us
We recommend using Adobe Illustrator to create your artwork. Please save files as high-resolution PDFs.
A few things to check before uploading:
- That you’d using CMYK colours
- All images are at least 75dpi at finished size (if your working at half size, this would mean images should be 150dpi)
- All type is converted to outlines
- You have at least 5mm bleed on all sides (for fabric graphics, please use 25mm bleed)
- Please don’t add crop marks (our software will automatically create cut paths on the PDF border
- If you’re using cut to shape graphics, the cutter path stroke should be set to a spot colour named ‘CutContour’ and on a seperate layer.
Artwork checked by humans!
All graphics are checked by a real humans before going to print, we’ll let you know if there are any issues with the artwork, or if it’s a quick fix, sort it for you!
Before going to print, we you a digital proof, so you can double check the artwork and give us the OK.
Please note:This is not a proofreading service and we advise grammar and spelling is checked carefully prior to upload.