Posted 5th March 2021
We’re seeking an experienced Studio Assistant to join our studio to work on a range of exciting exhibition and live event projects.
Who are we?
A multidisciplinary design, print and fabrication company delivering high quality projects across the UK. We offer specialist manufacturing for custom builds and installations, combining print with custom fabrication to create projects that stand out.
What’s the role?
The Studio Assistant is a newly created role, reporting to the Project Director, to help ensure a smooth day-to-day studio running and to organise production for exhibition and event projects. The full-time role will be based at our studio in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
Specific key duties will include (but not limited to):
- Maintaining and updating schedules for exhibition projects
- Keeping tabs on each project to maintain flow and ensure deadlines are met
- Communicating with clients and the team on project progress and updates
- Coordinating with show organisers, suppliers and subcontractors
- Helping clients with quick responses to questions and being the first contact for new enquiries
- Assisting with marketing efforts, to include updating social channels and writing engaging website content.
Key skills and experience required:
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable managing conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Excel and Word
- Experience within exhibitions or live events preferred
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to be a part of a growing business, with a passion for excellence, an outstanding reputation and a team of experts who truly believe in the quality of the work we do. The chance to grow and develop your career with a rapidly scaling business, joining at a time of exciting growth. We’re a family run business, and we treat each member of the team like one of our own. In addition, we promote a healthy work/life balance and very much run a ‘grown up’ working environment – where sometimes we might need you to be flexible, and we can offer the same in return.
Salary £22,000 -£24,000 depending on experience.
If you could see yourself as part of our team, we’d love to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please send an accompanying cover letter explaining why you would be great for this role with your CV.
Graphic Mill is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.