Passionate about creating exciting, engaging and affordable exhibition stands
Graphic Mill is a dynamic team of designers and makers delivering exciting exhibition stands across the UK.
We are on the lookout for fresh talent, for individuals who celebrate their creativity, drive, dependability and their ambition to bring a concept to life.
Do you think you have the right attitude and skills to join the Graphic Mill team? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We’d love to hear from you, even if we don’t currently have the exact position you are looking for, so please forward your CV to us at [email protected]
We respectfully request that recruitment agencies refrain from making contact and thank you in advance for adhering to this request.
The Graphic Mill Ltd.
Company Number: 07746719
Our registered office is the same as our trading address:
Graphic Mill Ltd, Unit 1 Little Common Farm,
North Bradley, Trowbridge,
Wiltshire, BA14 0TX, UK
Trainee Exhibition Installer
We’re seeking a full-time, enthusiastic Trainee Exhibition Installer to join our growing team. Full training provided and a fantastic opportunity for growth.
Who are we?
Graphic Mill is a creative design, print and fabrication company working with exciting brands to deliver innovative events and exhibitions across the UK.
What’s the role?
The role is assisting the production team in building exhibition stands at events across the UK. This is a hands-on job and is based at our workshop in Trowbridge.
- Assisting with delivering and installing exhibition stands and displays at the main exhibition halls (ExCeL London, Olympia London, NEC Birmingham)
- Helping to pre-build and quality check exhibition stands and displays.
- Loading and unloading vans for delivery.
- Maintaining a tidy warehouse and stores.
- Assisting with wood fabrication to create exhibition furniture.
- Packaging displays for safe transport and storage.
- Willingness to travel
- Keen to learn new skills and grow with the role.
- Good attention to detail and a flexible attitude.
- Practical and skilled with your hands.
- Clean full UK driving license.
What’s in it for you?
The chance to grow and develop your career in a growing business, with a passion for excellence, an outstanding reputation. We’re a family-run business, and we treat each member of the team as one of our own. In addition, we promote a healthy work/life balance and very much run a ‘grown up’ working environment and we offer flexible working.
Salary starting £22,000 plus overtime. Full-time.
If you could see yourself as part of our team, we’d love to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please send a cover letter along with your CV.
Graphic Mill is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES, THANK YOU